Source Photonics is seeking highly talented and motivated individuals to join our strong workforce. If you are passionate about contributing your knowledge and skills and in working on big challenges and great products that will have a big impact in one of the most important and fastest growing industries right now, please check out our current job openings.
Senior SI Engineer
1. Responsible for optical module SI/PI simulation and verification to meet or beyond the expectations of internal and/or end customer in a fast and professional way.
2. Performs SI/PI simulation on optical module to check the compliance of design rules;
3. Performs SI/PI test to provide test report and corrective solutions;
4. Performs SI/PI analysis, issue debugging;
5. Maintains our design process by update the design rule and knowledge base;
6. Works closely with peers on additional projects assigned as needed
7. Customer support as needed
1. Hands on experience on SI/PI simulation and verification in electronics or communication industry;
2. Strong RF theory and circuit design background;
3. Master’s degree in electronics, communication or relevant major, PhD preferred;
4. Excellent skills in design software application, such as ANSYS Designer, Siwave, HFSS;
5. Familiar with EMI design principle;
6. Well organized and detail oriented, easy going with good interpersonal skill and open mindset
7. Fluent in English writing and speaking
8. Understand optical module and its application is preferred
Senior Firmware Engineer
1. Join the higher bit rate transceiver projects development.
2. Be involved in the improvement of transceiver code base development and process.
3. Support production and customer issues for transceiver products.
4. Writes design and support documents.
5. Be involved in other firmware projects development.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, communications, computer, electronic, automatic or other equivalent major.
2. Good sense of embedded software concept.
3. Good knowledge about C language and hardware technologies.
4. Good ability about understanding complex protocols and software architecture.
5. Basic knowledge about optics.
6. Good command of English
7. A good team worker.
8. Good cooperation and team work spirit
Senior PD Engineer (Transceiver)
1. Responsible for the module hardware design, cooperate with other teams (OSA, Mechanics, Firmware, Software, NPIE,etc) to market release the product on time per schedule.
2. Responsible for the transceiver architecture design, draft the requirement for other teams (OSA, Mechanics, Firmware, Software, etc)
3. Responsible for the transceiver detail design (schematics, PCB), and get the design good documented per process requirement.
4. Take charge of quality control of the product in the whole development process, tracking the EVT/DVT/RT. Responsible for troubleshooting and fixing the quality issue in the whole lifecycle of product.
5. Take charge of the advanced project (100G or higher bit rate) transferring from US. Make the product manufacturable in mass production in CD.
6. Technically support PE and production line to improve the yield and capacity of the product.
7. Technically support FAE team, fix all the technical problems reported by customer.
1. 3+years or longer experiences;
2. Master’s degree or higher;
3. Fluent English communication;
4. Familiar with RF circuitry/layout design;
5. Be good at analog/digital circuitry design.
Senior OSA PD Engineer
1. Responsible for OSA new product design, meet high couple efficiency/high speed/low cost and smaller size requirement.
2. Responsible for OSA Lifecycle maintain and management, complete LCM Doc. output (DVT/EVT/QCP/DFMEA, etc.).
3. Follow design process, complete samples, design optimization, pilot run and production transfer to MFG line.
4. Responsible for failure analysis, optical/mechanical/thermal/SI design optimization, and process development support.
1.Bachelor’s degree or above in Semiconductor, Physics, Communication or related engineering discipline.
2.Minimum 3 years (Bachelor 5 years) OSA design experience, be familiar with (COB/AOC/SR4/QSFP28 TOSA ROSA, etc.), be familiar with high speed OSA design relate knowledge (optical/mechanical/thermal/SI), be familiar with tolerance analysis & sensitivity analysis.
3. Be a master of OSA process（eutectic bonding, wire bonding, laser welding, resistance welding, epoxy process, seam sealing, etc.）.
4. Be familiar with laser diode & photodiode, fiber coupling and the performance of other OSA optics components.
5. Be master of SPC, DFMEA/PFMEA, Process Failure Analysis and DOE.
6. Good communication capability in spoken and written Chinese and English.
7. Good problem solving, team work capability.